Physician Gordon Atherley was born in Britain, practiced in Canada and now is retired in America. His golden years are being filled with activism for family caregivers.
He has a weekly radio program about the subject of family caregiving called Family Caregivers United. You can listen to the program over the internet. Some of the past episodes have covered topics such as family caregiving and:
- Autonomy for persons with psychosis-related illnesses and their family caregivers
- Immigrant families and family the stress of family caregiving in Canada and the United States
- How and where family caregivers find the information they need
- Double-Duty Family Caregivers
- Technology Helping Family Caregivers
- Passionate Amateurs as Inspired Innovators in Family Caregiving
I encourage you to visit the web site and browse the back catalogue of shows.